Will you survive the CarnEVIL?
Haunted Trail at Wilderness Presidential Resort
Presented October 21, 27, 28
Event begins at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets available beginning October 1st.
Day of tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis (limited availability) and are $20 at the door (cash only) or WPR members may present valid WPR photo ID.
WPR Member Tickets:
- Pre-registration for tickets begins 10/01 at the Reservations Building. Must present valid WPR photo ID for each person on the account to reserve tickets. Members are free with valid ID. Any dependents must have birth certificates on file to receive valid ID.
- Pre-registered Members will show their WPR photo ID at the Recreation Pavilion on the day of the event for redemption.
- Day of tickets for members are limited and subject to availability. Must have valid WPR Photo ID to receive tickets. Get day of tickets at the Recreation Pavilion – subject to availability.
- All WPR accounts must be paid in full to reserve tickets.
- Ticket sales begin 10/01. $15.00 per person.
- Purchase tickets online at www.wprhaunt.eventbrite.com.
- It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets in advance.
- Day-of tickets are $20.00 per person, subject to availability (very limited) and cash only sales.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE VALID DATED TICKET OR VALID WPR PHOTO ID AT RECREATION PAVILION FOR EVENT ADMISSION.
*All tickets are general admission. All participants must stop by the Recreation Pavilion to get in the queue for the hay wagon ride the day of the event.*
Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
**Wait times should be expected**
***NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON***